Please review and correct the information below.

Can I complete this form for someone else?

Yes you can, you just need to let us know who you are and whether you are acting in a legal capacity - such as with power of attorney, or if you are just helping out a relative, neighbour or client. You just need to make sure that you have the consent of the person you are applying for.

If you are completing the form for someone else, make sure that you use their details all the way through the form.

At the very end there is a section where we ask for your details.

Why do you need my information?

At the end of the application we ask for your details for our records. We need to keep track of who is completing the form just in case we have any questions later. We may also need to refer to you as a point of contact in the future.

Last reviewed: 09/04/2017