Working together to support people with complex needs and learning disabilities
We work closely with senior practitioners, behavioural support officers and a team of social workers and external providers. For support and advice please call 01724 298222.
What can we help you with?
- Work with you and teach you new skills to help your needs
- Support you to have a choice, respect, friendship and be part of the community
- Teach those around you how to help you to stay calm and find new ways to deal with what upsets or angers you
- Use a person-centred approach
- Listen to you and the people who know you best
- Work with your family and people you live with to help you feel happier
Making a referral
All referrals are made via the Integrated Learning Disability Services.
Once a referral is made - What happens next?
- Arrange a meeting with you to meet you and your family
- Carry out observations and assessments
- Work with you and those you know to learn new positive behaviours
- Meet your family/carer/key worker to talk about ideas and recommendations.