Please review and correct the information below.

Contact Us

Get In Touch

If you’d like more information about anything on this website, or have any suggestions or feedback about the site, just fill in the contact form or drop us an email at ais@northlincs.gov.uk.

If you are worried about the immediate safety of an adult please dial 999 and request assistance. If the adult is not in immediate danger and you have more general concerns, you can either call the police non-emergency number 101 or contact the Adult Services Access Team on 01724 297000.

Did you know…

If you don’t want to contact us yourself, you could also report your concerns to a social worker, doctor, nurse, housing office or an advice centre and ask them to make a referral for you. Qualified people are waiting to take your call in a safe environment. They will listen to you and act swiftly to make sure your enquiry is dealt with in the correct way.

Share your thoughts

Useful Numbers

Adult Information Service - 01724 296607

Family Information Service - 01724 296629

NLC contact Centre - 01724 297000

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Contact Us

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.